Basic Bookkeeping Course
Course Duration: 2 Day Basic Bookkeeping
Course Cost R 2,800
Who should attend? Any person who is responsible for the financial accounting of the business. This will usually be the accounting clerk.
Delivery method: One-on-one training
- Bookkeeping Concepts Familiarize yourself with different types of accounts, the double entry system, Trial Balance, Income Statement, Balance Sheet and types of companies.
- Dealing with Cash, Customers and Suppliers Understand, practice completing and recording receipts, deposit slips, cheques and EFT payments. Working with the Cash Book, posting journal transactions to the General Ledger, completing VAT returns, completing purchase orders and briefly explore customer credit policies. Training
- Petty Cash and Customer Processing This lesson will show you how to work with petty cash, draw accounts as well as petty cash withdrawals, balancing and processing the sales journal.
- Bank and Stock this will help you to overview the bank statements, the inventory, the quotation, sales order and fill in a tax invoice.
- Value Added Tax This lesson will explain what VAT is, how to register for VAT, how to cancel a registration, and how to do your tax periods.